For matches that are categorized as 1-Day matches and have been marked as 'Completed'
- all player points, bonus points and values are calculated at the end of that lockout period;
- thus, making all players in the match available for trades.
For matches that are categorized as 2-Day matches (for Cricket only), with its Start and End dates spanning over 2 gameweeks, where the match status after score updates is marked as 'In-Progress' (at the time of end of the ongoing Lockout Period)
- only player points and bonus points are calculated;
- as the game unlocks, the players in an on-going match stay 'Locked' and are not available for trades;
- as this match scores get updated during the next lockout period and the match is marked as 'Completed', all player points, bonus points and values are calculated at the end of that second lockout period.
- thus, making all players in the match available for trades thereafter.
Key point to remember:
- Points scored by a player are counted within the Gameweek that the match started in;
- Example: If a match (i.e. fixture) started in GW#1, however, the scores for the match were updated during GW#2, the points collected from that match would be counted under GW#1, i.e. the gameweek that this match started under (and not GW#2, when the scores for it may have been added/updated/completed);
- This example is best suited for 2-day matches, where the matches take multiple days to get completed.